top of page

Can I sell food from my farm gate?


Commercial food sellers simply need to obtain a Food Establishment Safety Permit from the GNWT (a short 2 page application) and pay an annual or seasonal fee.

This promotes locally produced foods and supports food security, while ensuring the food products are safe to eat.

Recent Posts

See All

PRESS RELEASE Release date: September 22, 2023 Territorial Agrifood Association to offer VENTURE-CAPITAL READY: INVESTMENT TRAINING FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS [Yellowknife, NT] The Territorial Agrifood A

bottom of page